As with all of my projects, Pay Attention was just an idea, a topic of discussion that swiftly and steadily gained traction by us continuing to talk about it. Before I knew it, we had t-shirts and I was cutting stencils in my living room and pulling screen prints on the floor. It seemed like a good idea and like just enough of a good time to be worthwhile.
And then a good cause came along and it made sense to try to help a fellow cyclist in need. Another cyclist was in town and has a project of his own that is about to hit the shelves and we thought it made sense to make some shirts for his event. In turn, his event is also benefiting the same good cause.
In this day and age, to really bring your project to fruition and make it alive, you have to put it on the internet. So here it is, Pay Attention t-shirts are official for sale. Here are some other details:
- We made a special run of shirts for the i'ZgotzTALENT2014 variety show, organized by Alex Howes and taking place in Boulder, Colorado TODAY, November 5th.
- We are donating $10/shirt for our first 50 shirts sold to the Adelaide Perr Recovery Fund.
- We are going to keep donating money to good causes beyond the first 50 sold. You can learn more about all of it on our t-shirt page.
- If you are local to Portland and want to pick up your shirt at a bike race or otherwise in person and save $5 on shipping, please write us a note by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. We will send you a super secret code.
- my lovely and talented coworker took some nice photos, visit her at Sweetmint Photography.